Pages

Monday, August 01, 2005

Whirling & Swirling



I have a new ring. A new fiance. A new house. A new apartment. A new state. I am awash in newness. I am drowning in newness.

We moved into the new apartment this week. Its not new to us, our friends have lived there for a year. However as sub-letters it isn't really our house. We're more like squatters. Squeezing our stuff into the closet around the "real" tennants stuff. Intruders who are disrupting the established ebb and flow of the place.

Still on the upside, the house closed today. Its official - we are homeowners. No more lying about pet ownership. No more deposit issues. Whatever happens with this house, there will be no more landlords suspiciously eyeing our credit history. Really its a delightful feeling.

Course the house is new to me as well. So new I haven't actually seen it yet. Although the house itself is not exactly new. Far from it. Still its new to me. And very exciting at that.

No comments: